Sunday, February 2, 2014

This Week's Haul! Nichido, Ever Bilena, and Caronia..

Hey Guys! :)

So this is my local brand haul for the week. I hope I won't buy anything else this coming weekend or any of the coming weeks. I need to control my urge on buying new makeup since I have a lot already.

I went to Watsons just this February 1 to buy the Ever Bilena BB Cream and the Nichido Final Powder because I've read and I've seen good reviews about those products. So I checked it out. See! If you read my very first post here, you'll know what I'm saying. Those vlogs and blogs are very powerful. :)



Anyhoo, I'm already familiar with the Nichido loose powder because I used that 6 or 7 years ago. Yes, Nichido has been here for quite some time now. I've been seeing their makeup counter in Megamall ever since. As I remember, they call it loose powder before. Now it's final powder. The packaging is still the same but for the product itself, I really don't remember if the consistency is the same with what they had before. But I do remember having that product for a month or two, considering that I use it everyday. I never bought it again because of the mentality that it's cheap, I don't want people seeing me use it. I was like that before but now, I value every peso. So enough with the social climbing.. :P

For the Ever Bilena BB Cream, I'm pretty much impressed with the color of the one with the whitening formula because it has yellow undertone which is suitable for my skintone. I already tried the bb cream together with the final powder yesterday so my next post will be about it.

I also bought a nail polish which is "Pussy Red" from Caronia because I'm kinda fed up already with the Bobbie Kaleidoscope Polish (Cherie Red) that I'm wearing. I have other red nail polishes here but I want deeper or a darker red color, that's why I bought it. Though I already have the Caronia Fast-Dry Top Coat, I want to try the Kwik-Dry & Cuticle Conditioner from the same brand out of curiosity. I'm going to review that as well later on.

Lastly, I bought a brown eyeliner from Ever Bilena which is called "Kleopatra". Lol! :) Yes, with a letter 'K'. But hey, don't knock it till you try it. I'll make a review on it later. I usually use powder on my brows but I bought anyway.

So ladies, here are the prices:
  • EB Advance BB Cream - Php220 (approx. $5) >> Watsons
  • Nichido Final Powder - Php150 (approx. $4) >> Watsons
  • Caronia Nail Polish - Php37 (approx. $1) >> Watsons
  • Caronia Kwik Dry - Php49 (approx. $2) >> Watsons
  • Ever Bilena Kleopatra - Php60 (approx. $2) >> Watsons

That's about it. Thank you so much for reading. Up next, my honest feedback on Ever Bilena BB Cream.

Tata for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts